Oldbaum Services are experts in data acquisition, analysis and data management for the wind industry. With services ranging from Array design to Offshore met mast design and initial site data acquisition, Oldbaum can deliver a wide range of wind technical services offshore.
Our track record in offshore wind includes NORSEWInD, an EU funded initiative to create the 1st wind sector dedicated wind atlas for the North Sea. Oldbaum have also provided met mast and instrumentation design services for the Narec Offshore Anemometry Hub (NOAH) and are currently working the most comprehensive offshore wake study to date by providing instrumentaion and technical input to The Carbon Trusts Offshore Wind Accelerator Wake Stream.
Our team are global leaders in the industry and our international offshore experience includes offshore wind projects in the EU, Taiwan and India.
All of our offshore personnel is fully GWO certified.
Our services include:
- Feasibility Studies, GIS, CFD Modelling
- Array layout design
- Data Analysis, Appropriate Source Selection, Acquisition and Management
- Instrumentation Sales & Rental
- Field Service – LiDAR
- Met mast instrumentation top side functional and detailed design
- Financial Level Reporting
- Instrumentation Campaign Design & Optimisation
- Technical Due Diligence
- Data as a Service